Monday, January 4, 2010

Imagine En Punta Cana How Effective Is En Vitro?

How effective is en vitro? - imagine en punta cana

My sister in-vitro surgery next week. She and her husband tried to get pregnant to get over four years and have been successful. My heart breaks for them, seriously, I can not imagine how difficult it would be. I just want to know if someone knows how effective it is, in vitro and what are the chances that the work be? I pray for them. My husband and I recently tried to get .... pregnant, I do not know how I say that I'm pregnant if it can not .. I feel so bad.

2 comments:

engineer... said...

It is a 15% efficiency, which I found very rarely.

Jawn25 said...

Please check this before in vitro:

This is a simple summary of iInfertility understand: http://www.drmirkin.com/women/W128.htm
Medical Journal contains many references that you can print it with your doctor.

Finally, we also have an MP3 segment 5 minutes on the radio 25 years ago, including infertility, miscarriage, and PCOS.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZE2MU9S

Post a Comment