Friday, February 19, 2010

Respiratory Air Flow And Volume Can Someone Please, Translate This Sentance Into A Dummed Down Version That I Will Understand?

Can someone please, translate this sentance into a dummed down version that I will understand? - respiratory air flow and volume

This increase in volume increases the pressure in the cells below atmospheric pressure. Because air always flows in the region of high pressure to an area of low pressure, it rushes through the airways and alveoli.


PLEASE thank you xxxxxxx

1 comments:

Phillip said...

I will try my best.
More air into the alveoli (air sacs) that look pressure in the lungs drops below the pressure of the air outside the body's normal -. As the high pressure air stream in a place that has always been a lower pressure, so the air goes through the windpipe and the tube that goes into the lungs (trachea) quickly and easily.
I hope that helps.

Post a Comment